| Trent University
Since opening its doors in 1964, Trent has distinguished itself in Canada by putting students first and striking a unique balance between outstanding teaching and lead-edge research. Trent faculty value teaching and the experience of connecting with students. Take a look at all Trent has to offer.
The Right Size: Not too big. Not too small. So you experience university like an individual – never like a number. It's education on a human scale.
Rigorous Academically: Trent students learn more because Trent profs expect more. You invest a lot in your education. So we ensure you're an expert in your field of study by the time you leave.
Focused on You: We're focused on you, the student. You'll notice right away that faculty and staff know your name – and understand your goals.
Ideally Located: Our campus in Peterborough is famously breathtaking and conveniently close to a vibrant downtown. Our Oshawa location is set in the heart of a bustling urban centre.
Socially Engaged: Hard workers deserve to play. Our unique College system makes it easy for you to connect with new people, try new things and enjoy finding your interests, hobbies and passions.
UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Ancient History and Classics
- Bachelor of Arts & Science
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Business Administration
- Canadian Studies
- Chemical Physics
- Computing and Information Systems
- Computing Systems Physics
- Cultural Studies
- Ecological Restoration
- Media Studies
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Native Studies (now Indigenous Studies)
- Physics & Astronomy
- English Literature
- Environmental Resource Science / Studies
- Environmental Chemistry
- Forensic Science
- French Studies
- Gender & Women's Studies
- German Studies
- Greek & Latin Language & Literature
- Hispanic Studies
- Indigenous Environmental Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- International Development Studies
- International Political Economy
- Mathematical Computer Science
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Physics
- Women's Studies
- Spanish (Hispanic Studies)
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Anthropology M.A.
- Applied Modelling and Quantitative Methods (formerly Applications of Modelling in the Natural & Social Sciences) M.A. / M.Sc.
- Canadian Studies and Indigenous Studies M.A.
- Canadian Studies Ph.D.
- Cultural Studies Ph.D.
- English M.A.
- Environmental and Life Sciences (formerly known as Watershed Ecosystems) Ph.D. / M.Sc.
- History M.A.
- Indigenous Studies Ph.D.
- Materials Science M.Sc.
- Psychology M.A. / M.Sc.
- Sustainability M.A.
- Theory, Culture and Politics M.A.
- Trent- Queen's (various disciplines) Ph.D. / M.A. / M.Sc.
For More Admissions Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9811626380
Phone: +91-11-22378630; +91-11-22378631