| Auckland University of Technology (AUT), Auckland
AUT University: facts, figures and background:
Data and statistics about AUT's students and graduates, qualifications, and teaching and research facilities. Notes about our background and establishment as a university.
AUT University's background: We’re New Zealand’s newest university but our history in industry-relevant education is over 110 years old. We perform our teaching, research and other duties as defined under the Education Act (1989). Established as a university in 2000, the governor general, by order in council, established the Auckland University of Technology as 1 of the universities in New Zealand. AUT is the youngest of the 8 New Zealand universities and the only 1 to be established since the 1960s.
Public institution by legislation:
- AUT and the other 7 New Zealand universities are public institutions. We:
- Are funded by government
- Operate according to the provisions of the Education Act (1989)
- Participate in shared quality assurance arrangements
AUT study areas: qualifications, research, careers and staff:
Choose from our bachelor, master and doctoral degrees for careers in the changing world. Learn about research being done in each study area. Read profiles of teaching and research staff.
Conjoint programmes - see how you can study 2 degrees at the same time, and save time
A conjoint allows you to study two degrees at the same time. You will graduate with two qualifications. Conjoint programmes are faster than studying each degree on its own because you only study the core papers from each degree (not the additional elective paper options). Your timetable and workload will be more varied and you need a good level of achievement to stay in the programme (a minimum B Grade average).
A conjoint programme doubles your knowledge and skills, giving you a qualification in two different disciplines. Our conjoint programmes are designed to prepare you for emerging industries and new careers as well as combining popular options. Conjoint study increases your perspective, skills, networking and career opportunities.
UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Business (BA/BBus)
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Computer Information Sciences (BA/BCIS)
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Business (BSc/BBus)
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Computer Information Sciences
- Bachelor of Business & Bachelor of Computer Information Sciences (BBus/BCIS)
- Bachelor of Business & Bachelor of Communication Studies (BBus/BCS)
- Bachelor of Business & Bachelor of Health Science (Psychology) (BBus/BHSc(Psychology))
- Bachelor of Business & Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (BBus/BIHM)
- Bachelor of Business & Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (BBus/BSR)
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation and Bachelor of Business: conjoint degree
For More Admissions Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9811626380
Phone: +91-11-22378630; +91-11-22378631