Top 10 Schools in Noida According to Hindustan Times Survey 2011
1. Amity International School: - The school topped the ‘academic rigour’ and ‘life-skills education’ scores in the HT- C Fore survey. AIS, NOIDA is the second in the chain of Amity International Schools, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Located on a 15-acre complex, the philosophy of Amity International School is vidya dadati vinayam (knowledge engenders humility). Besides a busy academic life, students' calendars are packed with sports and co-curricular activities. Our infrastructural facilities are excellent and equipped with the modern educational and allied amenities. We have a well stocked air conditioned Library, a sick bay, delightful playroom for our tiny tots, a clay modelling room, art room, gymnasium, science labs, maths laboratory, social studies activity room, dance and music rooms, an audio-visual room, an Olympic size running track, basketball and volleyball court, a canteen and a bank.
2. Apeejay School: - Started in 1981, it was one of the first schools of the region. Built on 16 acres of land, Apeejay has a 1,200-seater auditorium and a well-stocked library with more than 20,000 books. The school has several clubs such as the robotics and literary club that make the campus an interesting place.It has topped the survey in ‘sports’ and ‘value for money’ parameters. The school has carved out a niche for itself on the educational scenario with high academic standards and excellence in various co-curricular activities. Training and exposing young minds through different media like camps, tours, leadership programmes, cultural meets, workshops, cross country races, cycling expeditions and so on, the school won many trophies and much acclaim. Apeejay School, Noida has always emerged as the best school.
3. Delhi Public School, Noida: - was established by its founder Principal Mr. S L Dhawan in July 1982. The school boasts of a 15-acre campus, characterized by an arched entrance, vast open spaces and landscaped gardens. Delhi Public School, Noida is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school is duly recognized by the Dept. of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi.The school aims to impart value-based education to students, making them ‘citizens of the world’. The school had the second-highest scores in the ‘sports’, ‘infrastructure and facilities’, ‘teacher care and development’ and ‘academic rigour’ categories in the survey. The school believes in blending work with play. It has therefore introduced a fun method of teaching students by dividing them in groups or houses.The school runs a number of societies and clubs for the over - all development of the children. Some such interactive clubs are environment club, consumer club, culture club and sports clubs.Both indoor and outdoor games and tournaments are organized for the students.
4. Khaitan Public School: - was founded in April 1995 as a unique centre of learning.Its 6.9 acre lush green campus located in Sector 40 of Noida provides a fine setting for its staff and students to share the joy of learning.The school conducts regular parent-teacher meetings, orientation programmes and career counseling sessions. It has introduced an innovative approach to learning, involving a mix of classroom teaching with audio-visual aids, regular teacher training and co-curricular activities for students. It does well on parameters such as ‘safety and hygiene’ and ‘value for money’. KPS provides an exclusive ambience for the all round development of a child's personality, including aesthetic and moral values, emotional integration and communication skills.The children are also exposed to the latest developments in science & technology, in the fields of informatics, robotics and computers to prepare them for entry into national and international institutions of higher learning.
5. Lotus Valley International: - Lotus Valley International School boasts of 2450 students with a sprawling campus set against an idyllic landscape of 12.5 acres, along the Taj Expressway that offers convenient accessibility to South, Central and East Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.The school is from Pre – Nursery to Class XII and the medium of instruction is English. The school offers courses in Science and Commerce. It prepares students for the All India Senior School Certificate Examination; conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.The school also offers The Young Learners' English Test (YLE) conducted by Cambridge International (U.K), the Key English Test (KET) and Preliminary English Test (PET) conducted by British Council. Our vision includes not only academic success but all-round development of each student with a wider focus on preparing them for tomorrow's global challenges.
6. Mayoor School: - Mayoor School, Ajmer was founded on July 9, 1980 in Ajmer under the auspices of the General Council of Mayo College, Ajmer to provide quality education.In the year 2003, Mayoor was set up in Noida in collaboration with the General Council of Mayo College, Ajmer. The school is following CBSE curriculum.The school is located on the Noida expressway, making access easy for Delhi and Noida residents. It scores well in the ‘individual attention to students’ as well as the ‘value system’ categories. The school has tied up with FIITJEE to help the students crack the competitive exams.The school campus is spread over ten acres, surrounded by lush green fields. It houses the Academic Blocks– (Junior and Senior), Administrative Block, K.G. Block, Amphitheatre, Swimming Plaza, Courts and Playfields. The buildings are an architectural marvel and the classrooms are air-conditioned.
7. Ryan International School: - The school was established in 1992 with only 28 students. With a current strength of over 2000, it actively stresses on a child’s uniqueness and takes steps to hone each and every child’s craft. It is known for providing excellent facilities for various activities like music and art. It scores well on parameters such as ‘value system’ and ‘safety and hygiene’ in the survey. The group started its first school in Mumbai way back in 1976. The group has since been establishing new standards in education, which are now being appreciated by students, parents and educators worldwide. After a span of 32 years, we have grown into one of India's leading group of institutions providing quality education to our students, facilitated by dedicated educators who are trained to channelize their energy and resources towards child centered qualitative learning. We have also ventured into International boundaries by establishing friendship institutions all across the globe. Our future plans will offer Higher education courses such as Engineering, Medicine and Management and this shall enable us to start our own university offering different streams of study disciplines and vocations.
8. Somerville School:- Somerville School was established in NOIDA in the year 1987 by the Lott Carey Baptist Mission in India.The Mission of the school is to provide myriad opportunities to each child The school lays a great deal of stress on academic excellence, which can be seen from their results. It tops the survey in ‘academic rigour’ and ‘value for money’. The school has well-equipped computer and art laboratories. Book weeks, an annual musical show and environment awareness programmes are regularly held and students take part in community serviceThe school visualises an educational system based on instilling cardinal values, pursuit of excellence in all things and service to humanity. The school plans and organises a host of co -curricular activities to enable each child to discover and hone his/her talent.Achievements in these activities enable the students to enhance their self esteem, harness their unbridled energy ,experience the indescribable joy of achievement as well provide them avenues to be creative and innovative.
9. Step by Step: - In March 1992 the Nursery School opened its doors to eight children and two members of staff. Today, with over 400 children and 50 members of faculty it enjoys an enviable reputation amongst preschools in the National Capital Region.Despite being one of Noida's newest schools, Step by Step has quickly established itself as the school to beat. It tops the survey in the ‘teacher care and development’,‘extra-curricular activities,’ ‘competence of teachers’, ‘innovative teaching’ parameters among others. Interactive sessions for students with special needs are also held by qualified teachers. The school has an excellent student teacher ratio and a creative curriculum which focuses on learning through activity and play.The Step by Step School will take forward all these hallmarks of quality and build on them to provide a unique educational opportunity from preschool to school leaving certification.
10. Vishwa Bharti Public School: - Vishwa Bharati Public School, Sector -28, Noida is a senior Secondary School .It is a unit of Vishwa Bharati Women’s Welfare Institution which runs a chain of institutions in J & K and NCR.Spread over 7 acres land, the school was launched in the year 1989 with a strength of about 600 students Today it has 3500 students on its rolls.The school has an aesthetically laid out campus with imposing buildings supporting hi-tech infrastructure including 'smart' classes. To focus on the all-round development of children, great emphasis is laid on value-based education and teaching core Indian values to students. Not surprisingly, it tops the survey in the 'value system' category and does well in the ‘academic rigour’ and ‘safety and hygiene’ categories. The curriculum is dynamic and holistic in nature .Equal emphasis is laid on both scholastics and co scholastics.The school is a member of the National Progressive Schools Conference and is reputed for its excellent results each year at the Board exams as well as in Sports and other Co-curricular activities.