To begin with, there are three brand extensions of DBGI and all are large, accomplished professional institutions of learning.
- Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions (DBGI), Dehradun
- Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions (DBGI), Saharanpur
- Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology (SKIET), Kurukshetra
These professional institutions are working under the aegis of Uttarakhand Utthan Samiti and Shri Krishna Education Trust, Harayana (both are non-profit organizations managed by eminent Academicians, Industrialists and Scientists of India).
Sh.Sanjay Bansal is the Chairman of Uttarakhand Utthan Samiti, Saharanpur and Shri Krishna Education Trust, Haryana.
Highlight on DBGI, Dehradun: DBGI, Dehradun is a sprawling lush green campus spread in 42 acres. It is situated little away from the Dehradun city in a serene environment in the Doon valley on the foothills of the Himalayas with slightly milder climate. The nearest Airport is Jolly grant about 25kms from the Institution. DBGI, Dehradun was established in the year 2005; approved by AICTE, New Delhi and MHRD, Government of India and affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU, Dehradun)/ Pharmacy Council of India (Government of India)/ Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). DBGI, Dehradun comprises of five major Departments operating in five separate building blocks. They are:
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology (DBIT)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology & Engineering (DBITE)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Management Studies (DBIMS)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research (DBIPR)
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Polytechnic (DBIP)
Scholarships: Quality education is the key for assured growth of any Nation. The students who pursue higher education also require due motivation and felicitation. In view of the above, the DBGI offer variety of scholarships viz scholarships under various government schemes.