- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2016-17 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
Payment can be done via two modes:
- PAYMENT: You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process
- CASH Payment in SBI bank: You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
E.g.If you Generate and Print the Challan copies on 3rd November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 4th November, 2015 onwards. Similarly if you PRINT the CHALLAN copies on 4th November, 2015, then walk in to the nearest SBI bank branch with Challan copies and CASH from 5th November 2015 onwards
NOTE: The last date to pay CASH in bank is 11th December 2015 and from there onwards to complete registration is 13th December 2015. Submission of final application after payment will not be possible after 13th December, 2015.
Test Venues for CMAT:
Agartala, Davangere, Jodhpur, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Kanpur, Patna, Ahmednagar, Delhi, Kochi, Pune, Allahabad, Dhanbad, Kolhapur, Rajkot, Amravati, Dharwad, Kolkata, Raipur, mritsar, Durgapur, Kozhikode, Ranchi, Aurangabad, Gulbarga, Lucknow, Shimla, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Ludhiana, Srinagar, Bareilly, Guwahati, Mangalore, Surat, Bhavnagar, Gwalior, Meerut, Trivandrum, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Udaipur, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Mysore, Vadodara, Bhuj, Jabalpur, Nagpur, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Nasik, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Jammu, Navi Mumbai, Coimbatore, Jamshedpur, Noida
NOTE: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue/centre and/ or change the test time and dates at their own discretion.
Registration Start date:
Registration End date:
Admit Card download date:
Exam Date and Time:
Result declaration Date:
Print out of Score Cards Date:
For More Admission Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9643733688