| Northwest Missouri State University
Northwest is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Northwest has been an AQIP institution since 2005, and served as a pilot institution in the development of AQIP in the late 1990s.
Northwest has a tradition of continuous improvement and was accepted as an HLC AQIP institution in 2005. AQIP institutions earn reaccreditation not only by demonstrating how they meet HLC¹s standards and expectations, but also by focusing on the continuous improvements of its systems and processes. As described on AQIP's website, "With AQIP, an institution demonstrates it meets accreditation standards and expectations through sequences of events that align with those ongoing activities that characterize organizations striving to improve their performance."
In addition to being accredited by the Higher LearningCommission, Northwest programs are accredited by:
- Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs(ACBSP)
- Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
- Council for the Accreditation for Parks, Recreation, Tourism& Related Professions (COAPRT)
- Council for the Accreditation of the American Association ofFamily and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
- Missouri State Board of Education
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
Northwest receives endorsements from the American ChemicalSociety (ACS) for chemistry programs and from the National Council on FamilyRelations (NCFR) for programs in Family and Consumer Sciences.
Colleges and departments also maintain memberships in thefollowing organizations:
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- Missouri Academy of Science
- Missouri Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Renaissance Group
For More Admissions Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9811626380
Phone: +91-11-22378630; +91-11-22378631