The inception of the school was in 2004 & within this short span of time; Seth Anandram Jaipuria School has carved an enviable niche for itself in the educational arena. Founded & established by the Seth Anandram Jaipuria Educational Trust, which has been the soul & brain of a number of leading Management Institutes. Apart from being a recognized name in the Indian Industrial Arena, Jaipuria Group is a pioneer in the field of education too. Involved in education since 1945, Jaipuria schools have fostered and nurtured talent & knowledge towards the overall grooming of students. They also aim at creating knowledge centre in the field of management & computer science. We, at Seth Anandram Jaipuria School offer education from nursery to Grade 12 in various streams. The school has an impressive ambience with spacious & well designed colorful class rooms to facilitate congenial learning environment filled with love & care. We encourage the academic, personal, social, physical & ethical wellbeing of our students to help them realize their true potential.
The curriculum is designed in such a way that Fine Arts, Life Skills, Computers Learning, Performing Arts & Sports form an integral part of the curriculum. The school offers a rich variety of activities & opportunities for holistic development of personality to face this multi-dimensional world. The school boasts of its well qualified & creative staff with excellent communication skills that make learning process enriching. Along with its world class infrastructure, school provides unparallel facilities like air conditioned class rooms, well equipped computer Rooms, Science & Maths Labs, well stocked Library & Fine Art Studio and Performing Art Studios. The school also caters to the students with multiple intelligence by organizing Edutrips, Sports Academy, Adventure Camps, Workshops, Exhibitions, Field Study, various Clubs. Numerous, Intra class, Inter house & inter school activities are organized to sharpen their talent and soft skills.
Education Standard: Nursery to Class XII
Entrance Test / Interview:
- There will be a written test for the students seeking admission to Class Nursery onwards.
- Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the date indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local body as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Nursery & Prep, for Class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For Class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority in case of change of state.
- The admission card will be issued to parents only after form is duly filled and the Admission formalities are completed.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day. (Uniform, Books and Stationery are available at the school books and uniform shop).