Angels Public Senior Secondary School, Delhi was established in the year 1966. It is recognised by directorate of education, Government of NCT Delhi upto Senior Secondary level
- Games, Sports and other Curricular Activities
- Computer Science
- Parents-Teachers Meeting (PTA)
- Transport Service
- Books & Stationery
The session of the school starts on first April every year. Registration for all classes opens in the month of Nov./December every year. The dates for registration are announced by the school. The seats are limited in all classes. The admission is strictly on merit and availability basis.
Syllabus for Admission Tests:
There is no test for Nursery class. Parents will be called for verification of original documents.
For admission to K.G. Class: The student is expected to know:
- English: Recognition of Alphabets-both small and capital writing of capital and small letters and dictation for the same.
- Hindi: Recognition of Hindi Alphabets, Recitation of Nursery Rhymes.
- Maths: Number1 to 100 writing & reading both.
For Primary, Middle& Senior Secondary Classes: The students will be admitted only if he/she qualifies in the written test in Hindi, English, Maths and science based on the previous class.